Who Is ICON
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The award-winning firm of ICON architecture/planning, llc. of which I am the Principal Architect, has been successfully involved in the design of projects for the past 30 years.
Our business philosophy is based upon providing thorough information, accuracy and integrity of design, combined with reliable personal service to our clients. This office employs the latest technology in Internet communications, real time 3D modeling, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Energy Analysis, Cost Analysis, and Proven CSI Specifications and Scheduling Systems, which provide you with the highest quality documents and services available at equitable fees.
Our design team consists of professionals focused on value engineering and they have a broad scope of experience in residential and commercial projects. We strive to provide personal, efficient, courteous service and cost efficient solutions and we are prepared to serve you with every diligence that I'm sure you will expect.
I sincerely look forward to further discussions regarding your project at your earliest possible convenience.
If you have any questions, or if I may be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dan L. Goodrich AIA
- General business liability
- Workman's compensation
- Design errors and omission – additional insured
Code of Experience
- Uniform Fire, Plumbing and National Electric Codes
- FHA / HUD/ A.D.A.-A.G. / ANSI A117.1 / CAL/ABL
- City of Portland, OR Planning and Building Codes including outlying areas
- City of Los Angeles, CA Planning and Building Codes including outlying areas
- City of Seattle, WA Planning and Building Codes including outlying areas
- City of Medford, OR Planning and Zoning Codes
- City of Fargo, ND Planning and Zoning Codes
- City of Honolulu, HI Planning and Zoning Codes
- City of Butte, MT Planning and Zoning Codes
- City of Helena, MT. Planning and Zoning Codes
- State of California Coastal and Energy Commissions, Administrative Code Titles 19 & 24
- International Residential Code (IRC)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- State of Oregon OSSC, ORSC
- State of Washington Administrative Codes Title 51
- States of Oregon, Washington, California, Montana, North Dakota Health Care Licensing codes.
Please see project references for other locations.
Dan Goodrich Experience
An award winning Architect which strives to find the right design solution within complicated parameters. He takes pride in his personal service as he satisfies the requirements, budget constraints and serves the primary focus of his client while maintaining the integrity of the architecture. He has the breadth of 30 years of national experience in distinctive unique architectural projects ranging from Health Care, Retirement, Hospitality, Commercial Office and Retail, Restaurant, Multi-Family Residential and Private Residences.
- Registered Architect: Oregon: 3565, Washington: 6759 California: C16784, Montana: 1980, North Dakota: 1305, Texas: 20137
- Registered with NCARB. National Council of Architectural Registration Board
- Corporate Member, American Institute of Architects, Portland, Oregon Chapter
- Former Director, American Institute of Architects, Cabrillo Chapter
- Member of the Portland Museum of Fine Arts
- Member of the Construction Specifications Institute
- LEED certification – in progress
- Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc)
960 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Awarded student honors in architecture and granted a scholarship to complete studies in Europe Awarded Bachelor of Architecture Degree with undergraduate studies in Structural Engineering
|Design Phase||Project Programming|
|Schematic Design Phase|
|Design Development Phase||Time and Materials to a maximum|
|Contract Document Phase||Plan preparation|
|Consultant coordination||Fixed fee|
|Construction Phase||Bidding and negotiations|
|Project close out||Time and Materials|
|Post Construction||Time and Materials|
|Facilities as-built records||Time and Materials|
All levels of service are negotiable and will be estimated for a stipulated cost agreement if requested.